UJ Thinktank’s Webinar ! How Restaurants Conduct Online Businesses? – Survive in Pandemic.
UJ Thinktank will hold a webiner collaborated with Soy Source, conducting a free magazene in Seattle, WA. The title is ” How Restaurants do Online Business? _ Survive in Pandemic.”
UJ Thinktank, a consulting firm specializing in digital marketing, pursues online businesses for restaurants. By building your own online ordering system that allows you to operate even in the face of the Covid-19, you can create a stable revenue structure and run your restaurant business with sufficient profits.
Here’s the methodology!
- Current Status and Importance of Digital Strategy in Restaurants
- Customer acquisition and managing the relationship with customers
- The concept of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Problems with existing delivery services (Uber Eats, Doordash, etc.) and simulation of cost reduction by introducing your own online ordering system
- Eliminating opportunity loss through SEO measures for the online system
- Centralization of electronic menu creation, shift management, and sales management
Title：How Restaurants Conduct Online Businesses? – Survive in Pandemic.
Date and Time：February 16th 2021 (Tue) 3:00pm ～（PST）
Registration：To get tickets, please visit Eventbrite! ($20.00）
Language: Spoken in Japanese (If you want to know the details in English, please contact us.)
Location：Webinar The URL to join it will be sent before the event via email.